SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER WANTED
We are an independent free online educational and social platform, set up to improve the language skills of Moluccans across Indonesia and deliver our online classes via Zoom.
Why do we need you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen! Bahasa Basudara is growing and to support this growth we are looking for a social media volunteer to help us out with the promotion and online engagement of our organisation, online events & different projects.
What are your key responsibilities
● Managing our existing social media accounts
● Researching and creating creative content for different social media channels
● Keeping up to date with Bahasa Basudara’s campaigns and promoting this across our different social media platforms
● Thinking of innovative ways to drive online engagement
● Identifying target audiences and being up to date with current trends
What kind of skills and experience are we looking for?
● Experience of using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
● Creative mindset – we love crazy ideas
● Great communication skills and a ‘can do’ and hands-on mentality
● Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and motivated to work as an individual
What will you gain from this opportunity?
● Valuable experience for those seeking a career in marketing, social media and PR
● Expand your network and get insight of Bahasa Basudara’s campaign work
● Being part of a friendly, diverse and international team
● Attend 1 weekly team meeting (on Sunday)
● Total 2-3 hours a week
Send us an email with your skills and experience and a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org