DESIGNER VOLUNTEER WANTED
We are an independent free online educational and social platform, set up to improve the language skills of Moluccans across Indonesia and deliver our online classes via Zoom.
Why do we need you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen! Bahasa Basudara is growing and to support this growth we are looking for a Designer Volunteer to help us out with the visual storytelling of our organisation, online events & different projects.
What are your key responsibilities?
● Initiating and creating engaging content for the social media team
● Great understanding of different social media channels
● Keeping up to date with Bahasa Basudara’s campaigns and liaise with the team accordingly regarding the content
● Thinking of innovative ways to create engaging content
● Being up to date with current trends in the digital world
What kind of skills and experience are we looking for?
● An eye for design
● Experience in operating editing programs (Adobe PS, Affinity designer, Canva or similar apps)
● Experience of designing posters, templates etc.
● Creative mindset – we love crazy ideas
● Great communication skills and a ‘can do’ and hands-on mentality
● Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and motivated to work as an individual
What will you gain from this opportunity?
● Valuable experience for those seeking a career in marketing, social media and PR
● Expand your network and get insight of Bahasa Basudara’s campaign work
● Being part of a friendly, diverse and international team
● Attend 1 weekly team meeting (on Sunday)
● Total 2-3 hours a week
Send us an email with your skills and experience, a brief motivation, a portfolio of your previous works (if any) to [email protected].