COMMUNICATIONS VOLUNTEER WANTED
We are an independent free online educational and social platform, set up to improve the language skills of Moluccans across Indonesia and deliver our online classes via Zoom.
Why do we need you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen! Bahasa Basudara is growing and to support this growth we are looking for a communication volunteer to help us out with the blog, newsletter, press releases and other exciting projects we have in the pipeline.
What are your key responsibilities
● Pitching ideas for the blog and or other projects
● Researching and creating exciting content for the blog & newsletter
● Keeping up to date with Bahasa Basudara’s campaigns and preparing press releases, promotion material etc.
● Identifying target audiences and being up to date with current trends
What kind of skills and experience are we looking for?
● Great interest and/or experience in writing
● Curious and creative mindset – you are our key storyteller
● Great communication skills and a ‘can do’ and hands-on mentality
● Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and motivated to work as an individual
What will you gain from this opportunity?
● Valuable experience for those seeking a career in marketing, social media and PR
● Expand your network and get insight of Bahasa Basudara’s campaign work
● Being part of a friendly, diverse and international team
● Attend 1 weekly team meeting (day TBC)
● Total 2-3 hours a week
Send us an email with your skills and experience and a brief motivation to [email protected]